Hi again,

Sorry for the double post. I created a new database, recreated all my tables, repopulated them, and it seems to work now. Any ideas as to what was causing this?

Paul

From: "Paul Higgins" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MySQL TEXT - Possible Corruption
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 2004 23:42:51 -0400

Hi,

I've been having a problem using the TEXT column type. I'm trying to insert a serialized PHP object into this field. However, when I execute the insert command (via a php script), I cannot view the data until I restart the service. I query the database using the command prompt, but the data that was just entered does not appear.

PHP can access the updated data. I had this problem before with another table, but somehow that one is now fixed. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul