Sticking with the May example... I would like to be able to return results for only students named May or Maya, but not Mayra, Jessica-May, or Maylita.

The other example would be simple wild cards. Something like steve* returns steve, steven, cody-steven, Stevenmikel, steve-allen.

Thanks for all the help
Ari