write in A would be passed to B, C, D.  Likewise, a write in D, would
be passed to A, B, C.

My questions are the following:

#1)  How was Marty Abbott able to make this database array work??  Is
there a specific feature in Oracle database that allows this??

#2)  Can eBay's database array be duplicated with MySQL??  As far as I
know, MySQL only supports one way Master-Slave replication (which I
have already setup).  I saw S. Harper's posting in MySQL manual about
his master-master replication, but it seems to be on the
application-level, and not on the native database-level.

#3)  If the answer to #2 is NO, then is true replication on the MySQL
development plan, and what is the timetable??