Your right, I shouldn't say supported... Is it a wise to put datafiles
on a disk appliance?
Coming from other database background, it is not wise to do such a
thing and will cause
problems when the disk appliance has problems.

As for the transaction logs,  I haven't reallly thought of it, but to
my understanding management
wants it all on the appliance.  The only other choice I have for the
logs would be an internal
drive.