----- Original Message -----
From: "Yusuf Incekara" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, April 17, 2001 9:09 AM
Subject: Bug in Documentation ?

in Mysql documents
section 4.16.5 Options files
it is documented as :
MySQL reads default options from the following files on Windows:

Filename  Purpose
windows-system-directory\my.ini   Global options
C:\my.cnf      Global options
C:\mysql\data\my.cnf     Server-specific options
windows-system-directory\my.ini  Global options  line is incorrect

it must be corrected as : windows-directory\my.ini  ?
Cause when i try to use my.ini option file which is located in
c:\windows\system directory it doesn't works.
But when i put it into a c:\windows directory it works fine.

Regards.
Yusuf INCEKARA
Avukatpro Limited Sirketi

Hi !
You do not have right.
windows-system-directory  means:-> c:\windows. That is windows system
location.and don't c:\windows\system
And there isn't bug in documentation. I see that way.

Regards
Ireneusz Piasecki
[EMAIL PROTECTED]