Justin Smith <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    on Tuesday, October 12, 2004 8:48 AM said:

> What you have so far looks good, but what I learned from doing my
> ecomm project was that it is beneficial to make a separate table for
> anything and everything that you might have more than one of...
> Addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses are all great
> candidates for breaking out into another table.

interesting you say that because i was going to do this same thing
except not as completely as i probably should (which i think is what you
are suggesting). what i mean is, my extra table of addresses was going
to be merely shipping addresses for the customer and nothing else. but i
guess i should change it from being just shipping addresses to include
any kind of address relating to the customer?

but what about phone numbers? i'm a bit unsure on that one. in my table
as it is now, i have three: business, home, and fax. in what case would
having a phone (number) table be beneficial?

> I hope this helps.

yes thank you.

chris.