I find myself unable to successfully complete a 'make test' on Mac OS
X 10.0.1 with MySQL 3.23.36. The build goes successfully, but one of
the tests freezes up completely. After letting the test run for a
good 12 hours (not a typo), no progress was made. I can find no
errors in the system.log that would suggest a problem; things just
freeze up. Any suggestions on getting more information on the error
to help fix the problem? A snipped copy of where the tests freeze up
is included below.

--- snip ---
replace                       0.02     0.04     0.26       [ pass ]
rollback                      0.04     0.04     0.25       [ pass ]
rpl000001                     0.04     0.02     0.61       [ pass ]
--- snip ---

And nothing else is output after that test. Suggestions are appreciated.

--eric