You should rather do some scripting. It will be a very simple one - use perl / python or whatever suits.
If they were identical with only db or table or column names different - the simple work around would have been to to Find and Replace for those names but you also have the columns count different.
HTH
Aman Raheja

Kamal Ahmed wrote:

Hi,

How do I transfer mySql Database (e.g Test Case Manager ) to MS Access (
Test Director) The Table names are different for the two DB's , but the content is
similar

Let say I have a Table CASE in Test Case Manager having 10 columns , and
want to transfer indivisual columns to an access DB ( Test Director )
with Table TEST having 5 columns with different names as comapred to the
one's in Test Case Manager.

Tahnks,

-Kamal.