Hi all

I am trying to get my mind around the process of searching for a text within a
field.

On one of my sites I collect information from users about the products they
sell. This is from a predefined list of keywords. such as "Bees" "queens"
"honey"

(code is TTML)

[% FOREACH link = DBI.query("SELECT * FROM url_tb
                                  WHERE  products = 'honey'
                                  AND (site_name =  'Apis' OR site_name =
'All')
                                  ORDER BY link_order
                                  ")%]

This works if they only produce honey. More then honey stored in the list and
it fails.

I have tried
[% FOREACH link = DBI.query("SELECT * FROM url_tb
                                  WHERE  products  LIKE 'honey'
                                  AND (site_name =  'Apis' OR site_name =
'All')
                                  ORDER BY link_order
                                  ")%]

Dose not work.

 [% FOREACH link = DBI.query("SELECT * FROM url_tb
                                  MATCH (products,) AGAINST ('honey'
                                  AND (site_name =  'Apis' OR site_name =
'ECF')
                                  ORDER BY link_order
                                  ")%]

This also dose not seem to work.

How do I query a field for a word within a group of words?
--
Thanks
Shanta McBain