At 10:57 -0400 10/28/04, Victor Medina wrote:
OKI! =) is there any place where i can get some info about them?

The example engine is just a stub for developers to see how to get started writing a storage engine. If you use ENGINE=EXAMPLE, the table is created, but you can't actually store anything in it.

CSV stores data as comma-separated-values lines.

I don't know much about the archive engine yet.

On Thu, 2004-10-28 at 09:47, Paul DuBois wrote:
 At 9:32 -0400 10/28/04, Victor Medina wrote:
 >Hi all!!!
 >
 >in what part of the documentation can i find references to this
 >configure options:
 >
 >  --with-example-storage-engine
 >                           Enable the Example Storage Engine
 >
 >   --with-archive-storage-engine
 >                           Enable the Archive Storage Engine
 >
 >   --with-csv-storage-engine
 >                           Enable the CSV Storage Engine

 None yet.  It's still on the to-do list.

 --
 Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
 Madison, Wisconsin, USA