The attachment describing your tables didn't come through.  However,
here's roughly how your SELECT statement might look:

SELECT Order.id_order, Employee.name_employee,
ItemsOrder.date_order, Unit.name_unit, ItemsOrder.status_order
FROM Order, Employee, ItemsOrder, Unit
WHERE Order.id_order=ItemsOrder.id_order
AND Order.emp_id=Employee.emp_id
AND ItemsOrder.unit_id=Unit.unit_id;

Notice that you link the tables together in the WHERE clause based on
common columns between pairs of tables.  The columns don't have to have
the same name, just the same information.  For instance, if the Order
table has a column called emp_id and the Employee table has a table
called rec_id and both are the employee's identification number, you
would link those two tables together with an equal-sign in the WHERE
clause.  For any columns with the same names, put the table name and a
dot before the column name (e.g., Employee.emp_id).