I prefer to explicitly declare my INNER JOINs (not to imply them by using
commas to make a list of tables). That way I avoid accidentally creating
any Cartesian products of any tables by leaving out a WHERE condition.
Missing ON conditions are much easier to spot (IMHO).

http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/JOIN.html

SELECT Order.id_order, Employee.name_employee,
ItemsOrder.date_order, Unit.name_unit, ItemsOrder.status_order
FROM Order
INNER JOIN Employee
        ON Order.emp_id=Employee.emp_id
INNER JOIN ItemsOrder