Thanks, I did have a look at it and it seems that I could use embedded
mysql with no conffiles at all. :-) I like it becouse I would prefer
application configuring mysql based on its own config or status and not
having spread conffiles for each used library. Besides, various
applications using this library and editing some mysql conffile at user
home (/home/user/.my.cnf) could finish in a mess.

--
< hola, soy una firma horrible >

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web: http://txemi.webhop.org