From: Yahoo Default User [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 05 November 2004 08:52
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PHP/MySQL Problem

Hi Guys,

I have a problem with MySQL in conjunction with PHP so I also decided to
post here:

I have a PHP script that contains two consecutive MySQL queries,
something like this:

Query 1: Delete some rows from Table A
Query 2: Insert some rows into Table A

The problem is, only Query 2 seems to be executed.
Query 1 is not executed at all.

I tried running the script with only Query 1 and it worked. However,
when I put back Query 2, then the problem comes back.

What can be causing this problem? How do I solve this problem? Any help
would be appreciated. Thanks!