At 12:06 -0500 11/9/04, Caron, Christian wrote:
Hi,

I have been looking around (manual, google, etc.) to find out if I can use
mysqldump with BLOB tables, but to no avail. Is it possible to do so, and if
yes, is there any flag I need to give to mysqldump?

Or can you point me to the manual page that describes that?

The page http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql/en/mysqldump.html did not enlight
me.

That's because there's nothing particularly remarkable about dumping BLOB values. Possibly you could have problems if they're really large.

However, I take it from your message that you're trying to dump a table
with BLOB columns and not having success? If so, it'd be a good idea to
post a summary of what you're trying and what the results are.

--
Paul DuBois, MySQL Documentation Team
Madison, Wisconsin, USA