Hi,
I need to expand the database to 3 different locations. We have 3 servers in 3 cities. So far the database has been in one city and 2 others have been linked to it and worked. But sometimes for a day or more a city lost the connection to the master database and the users could not work. Now I am going to change the method to have a copy of database on each location. Each location should be able to change the data also. All tables are myISAM. I am thinking about 2 ways Replication in MySQL but as MySQL document recommended not to do it because there is no guarantee that we won't have any problem (slow connection or losing connection in a period of time).

Have you ever had this kind of situation? How did you solve it? Have you ever found any problem in your solution?

Thanks in advance for you advice!

Mojtaba