To: "Shiva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 3:26 PM
Subject: Re: Basic Problem Facing towards..

It seems that you PHP was compiled without mysql-support ... please take a look at the php-documentation.

Shiva wrote:

Hallo Everyone,
I'm facing this basic problem for connecting the Mysql4.01 Database using Php5;

The browser shows the following error;

mysql_connect("localhost", "root") or

-->
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in D:\Program
Files\Apache Group\Apache2\htdocs\mass\connect.php on line 25

Can someone plz help me to sort out this problem.

Thanx in advance