You could daisy chain the servers together,
this would be ineffiecient and not robust, but it would work.

shop1 master to shop2

  customers1

shop2 master to shop3

  customers1
  customers2

shop3 master to office

  customers1
  customers2
  customers2

head office

Alternatively, if this is just for backup purposes I would write a
script that dumps the customers table at each shop, compress it and then
ftp it to head office every night.

Cheers,
chris