This is my favorite advanced MySQL book. It's by Jeremy Zawodny (looks after MySQL installations for Yahoo.com) (fix the link if it wordwraps in this email):
http://www.amazon.com:80/exec/obidos/ASIN/0596003064/kieranwebobje-20? creative=327641&camp=14573&link_code=as1

-Kieran

Dev Config = OS X 10.3.5 / Java 1.4.2_05 / WO 5.2.3 / XCode v1.5 / MySQL 4.0.20 / Connector-J 3.0.11
Deploy Config = OS X 10.3.5 Server / Java 1.4.2_05 / WO 5.2.3 / MySQL 4.0.20 / Connector-J 3.0.11
My Blog: http://mysqlwithwebobjects.webhop.org/