Ronan Lucio wrote:
Hi All,

Iīm having a trouble where my server is falling to it's knees
when a certain number of connections are match.

Well, in a short, I configured the my.cnf files to accept up to
120 connections. When the server receives about to 55
connections, it hangs the connections and I donīt get me
even enter the MySQL interactive mode.

I see in the list people configuring the MySQL tu accept up
to 1000 connections and my server donīt get to hold 100... :-/

I think some queries of the applications was badly designed,
but even thus I need to optimize it.

Ronan:

InnoDB complains it cannot allocate memory. With your configuration you are likely to run out of memory:

You are telling InnoDB to allocate at least 256 MB + 20 MB for the buffer pool. On top of that, you are telling MyISAM to use 384 MB for the key buffer. So this is already over 700 MB. Then you start connecting. Each time you connect, you have some overhead on the order of a few megabytes. Times 55, and you can easily eat up the remaining 300 MB. Also, mysqld is probably not the only process on the system.

-- Sasha Pachev Create online surveys at http://www.surveyz.com/