Thats usually setup in the same table schema no ?

On 02/12/2004, at 9:52 PM, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi All,

In oracle I can query user_constraints, user_indexes for getting the
constraints and indices for a particular table.

User_constraints and user_idexes are view which holds all the
constraints and indices for a particular table.

Need to know the similar one in MySQL. Do we have views or any other
system tables in MySQL 4.0.21 which OUTPUTS the constraints and indices
in a particular table?

Please reply ASAP.

Regards,

Narasimha

Ver: MYSQL 4.0.21

Confidentiality Notice

you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender at Wipro or [EMAIL PROTECTED] immediately