On Thursday 09 December 2004 14:33, David Ziggy Lubowa wrote:
> On Wednesday 08 December 2004 05:07, Patrick Sherrill wrote:
> > David,
> > Please provide the complete LOAD DATA INFILE command you used.
>
> mysql -e "LOAD DATA INFILE '/home/dlubowa/clients.csv' INTO TABLE bush "
> -p test

this is test output that is in my test table, this is how my info is

mysql> select * from bush;
+----------------------------------------------------+----------+---------+---------+---------+--------+
| clients                                            | location | service |
PhoneNo | contact | emails |
+----------------------------------------------------+----------+---------+---------+---------+--------+
|                                                    | NULL     | NULL    |
NULL    | NULL    | NULL   |
| "CRS", "Nsambya", "HSDN 350" , "041-267733 / 077-7 | NULL     | NULL    |
NULL    | NULL    | NULL   |

sorry for the distorted info, but basically the  " "CRS", "Nsambya", "HSDN
350" , "041-267733 / 077-7 " are all under clients field,  Yet the info is
supposed to be distributed to all the columns of the table.  What could i be
doing wrong here.

cheers