Hi Shawn,

I printed the manual, but as I am not such a database guru I was not
able to transfer this knowlegde into an select-statement. Thanks for
your realtimehelp.

Is it possible to do an select-query with soundex like the following
examble?

select nn from table where nn !=''
my database has the field name (nn), I need to select every
namefield, which is not empty. So soundex should give me an result
with a list of names. How to do?

Thanks
Raphael

Am 31 Dec 2004 um 11:00 hat [EMAIL PROTECTED] geschrieben: