I copied my database files made with 23.29 to 23.26 and now I get this. I
chowned mysql.mysql and chmoded 660. What's wrong?

mysql> use lumina;

Didn't find any fields in table 'absences'
Didn't find any fields in table 'admins'
Didn't find any fields in table 'classes'
Didn't find any fields in table 'marks'
Didn't find any fields in table 'students'
Didn't find any fields in table 'teachers'
Didn't find any fields in table 'users'
Didn't find any fields in table 'vars'
Database changed

It's urgent! Thanx!