Please anyone. I really need some ideas.
I copied my database files made with 23.29 to 23.26 and now I get this. I
chowned mysql.mysql and chmoded 660.
The location of the databases is good because I have some other databases
created with 36 and they work fine. I copied ALL the database's files to
/var/lib/mysql where the others are and I get this error. Any idea?

 mysql> use lumina;

 Didn't find any fields in table 'absences'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'admins'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'classes'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'marks'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'students'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'teachers'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'users'
 Didn't find any fields in table 'vars'
 Database changed
mysql> select * from users;
ERROR 1017: Can't find file: './lum/users.frm' (errno: 13)

It's funny; that file exists!

It's urgent! Thanx!