Thanks for the reply.
My original install was w/ an RPM from the Redhat Network, I uninstalled all
RPM's associated w/ MySQL, Apache, and PHP and downloaded the latest of
everything and compiled it. After I did an updatedb on my box, I searched for
"mysqldump" and "mysql" to confirm it was gone -- nothing was found.

./mysqldump Ver 10.9 Distrib 4.1.8a, for redhat-linux-gnu (i686)

The actual tables are there, but the images (or any attachments) are really
messed up.  Looks like something from the 60's, lol.