Newsgroups: mailing.database.myodbc
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 5:28 AM
Subject: RE: MySQL Losing database information

Where would I find the <tablename>.InnoDB files ?
As in the error below that I receive when check table is run against the
table:

mysql> check table ACL;
+---------+-------+----------+-------------------------------------------=
+

+---------+-------+----------+-------------------------------------------=
+
| rt3.ACL | check | error    | Can't open file: 'ACL.InnoDB'. (errno: 1) =

+
1 row in set (0.01 sec)

Chris Hood=A0
Investigator Verizon Global Security Operations Center=20
Email:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Desk: 972.399.5900
Verizon Proprietary
=09