From: Gerald Preston [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, January 14, 2005 12:56 AM
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: MySQL & Perl

I am trying to get Perl to talk to MySQL that I have setup.  According to
"WinMySQLAdmin1.4"

Local Host Name = GJW

Local User name = Jerry

Databases:

GJW

   Club

      bar

   mysql

   test

I am using the following code:

#!/perl

use warnings;

use strict;

use DBI;

  my $dbh=DBI->connect( 'DBI:mysql:GJW:club:bar', 'gjw', 'password' ) or die
"Cannot connect -> gjw!!<br>$DBI::errstr";

What am I missing?

Thanks,

Jerry