I have a problem.

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near '(((specials INNER JOIN
(products_to_categories INNER JOIN categories ON products' at line 2

SELECT DISTINCT specials.specials_id, products_to_categories.products_id,
categories.parent_id, products_description.products_name,
products.products_price, products.products_tax_class_id,
products.products_image, specials.specials_new_products_price,
languages.languages_id FROM languages INNER JOIN (((specials INNER JOIN
(products_to_categories INNER JOIN categories ON
products_to_categories.categories_id = categories.categories_id) ON
specials.products_id = products_to_categories.products_id) INNER JOIN products
ON specials.products_id = products.products_id) INNER JOIN products_description
ON specials.products_id = products_description.products_id) ON
languages.languages_id = products_description.language_id WHERE
(((categories.parent_id)=285) AND ((languages.languages_id)=1))

i run this query in my computer and work, but in the internet server donīt.

If anyone can solve this problem answer me.

Daniel Sousa