"Matt Babineau" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote on 02/01/2005 03:20:49 PM:

> Hi All-
>
> I'm running a query that uses SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS for my search engine
on a
> real estate site. The problem is that I get an error when I run my
query:

> "Warning mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in
/clients/search.php"

> My Query is:
>
> SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS propertyData.*, propertyDataBulk.propertyDesc
> FROM propertyData LEFT JOIN propertyDataBulk ON propertyData.id =
> propertyDataBulk.propertyID WHERE state = 'CA' limit 0, 5
>
> Very odd that this happens, I am running MySQL 4.1.9
>
> Thanks,
>
> Matt Babineau
> Criticalcode
> w: http://www.criticalcode.com
> p: 858.733.0160
> e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am by not a PHP expert but it seems that your error message is coming
from PHP and not from MySQL (based on the name of the function in the
message). Please post the code that surrounds this statement and try to
determine and indicate which line is throwing the error, please.

Shawn Green
Database Administrator
Unimin Corporation - Spruce Pine