Strange, where is the definition for the syntax element "where_definition"
done then? That is the part of the syntax diagram I currently looking for.
It is defined as an element in the select syntax diagram. But when trying to
find the definition for what is legal to put in a where clause, I just can't
find it.

Could somebody point in me the correct direction?

/Thomas