Hi I've a question I have a delphi program that connects to a mysql
database via obdc, and works perfect in the lan and in the server, I want
to know if I can enter the database if I have the program installed in
another city or place, I know that I have to enter the IP of the server
but I've tried this and it doesnīt work when I try to connect to mysql
from outside de lan I receive the message

error 2003: canīt connect to xxx.xxxx.xxx.xxx (10061)

I create a host in the user database of mysql with %

Host
User
Password
Select_priv
Insert_priv
Update_priv
Delete_priv
Create_priv
Drop_priv
Reload_priv
Shutdown_priv
Process_priv
File_priv
Grant_priv
References_priv
Index_priv
Alter_priv

localhost
root

%
root

localhost

%

200.87.51.XX
prueba
1f3d25cd5ea79fae

   Revisar todos/as  /  Desmarcar todos   Con marca:

And i canīt connect to mysql .

Is there something more that I have to do in order to work?

Regards

Marcelo