Yikes...I've been replying to myself! I forgot that
when I reply to messages from the MySQL newsgroup on
this e-mail account, it doesn't include
mysql@lists.mysql.com, for some odd reason.

At any rate, I wanted to say that I have just ONE file
type left - FRM. My MYD and MYI files have both
vanished.

But I took another look and discovered that SOME
tables are represented by all three files, and when I
paste them into my new MySQL > Data folder, they work
just fine.

I also discovered the following files in my backup
folder:

ibdata1...215,040 KB
ib_logfile1...5,120 KB
ib_logfile0...5,120 KB
ib_arch_log_000000000...25 KB

Can these somehow be used to reconstitute lost
database tables? The situation isn't critical, as I
can recreate most of these tables from my original
data, which is on spreadsheets. But recreating all the
fields and keys would obviously be a pain in the butt;
I had over 100 tables.

Thanks.