On Thursday 10 February 2005 19:00, love wrote:
> Has any body implemented Aes encryption while storing critical data in
> mysql? I want to know the logic you are implementing to store your
> passwords to encrypt/decrypt data.
>
> Love Kumar
>
> Love Kumar wrote:

I think this question could not be answered globally.
What exactly do you want to store where, and who should or should not be able
to read the data?

Is it that you want to store something secret into a table which should only
be readable by a particular mysql-user?

bh

Bernhard Fischer                   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Telekommunikation und Medien
Fachhochschule St. PÃlten/St. Poelten University of Applied Sciences
Herzogenburger StraÃe 68 | 3100 St. PÃlten | +43 (0) 2742 313228 48