HI,

i give some more information about my application.

1) i have 41 million records , and this records are in 10 tables.so
each table contains arrounds 4 million records.
2) Each table contains same columns definition . Total column is 61
and total number of the indexes column is 6.ok
3)now i fired the query like "select count(*) from tablename where ........."
in where clause having allmost all columns.
4) that query is fired on 10 tables from servlet with 10 threades .okk
when i execute , i got the result after 6 to 7 minute.

upto that i think you get my point.

now i want to that result will come in 2 to 3 minute.
is this possible in Mysql?

also i have restored all my tables in mssql and
then mssql give me result in 2 to 3 minute.
but i can't my whole database shift to mssql.

so
can you have some idea that how can i speed up my query ?

if you want to more description then let me know.

Thank you
Shailendra