Hi:
I believe MySQL-bench uses Perl program to benchmark databases so that
it requires Perl-DBI. DBI is a Perl module that provides API for
database connection. I have never installed Perl modules in RPM format
but you should be able to find it on RedHat ftp server. And I think the
name 'MySQL-DBI-perl-bin' is somewhat misleading because DBI is not tied
to any specific databse. DBI module provides general API for databse
handling and for MySQL, you also need DBD-MySQL module. Anyway, unless
you have a real need of benchmarking MySQL, why bother installing it?

Seung-woo Nam