[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

We are getting lots of Overhead in our MEMORY table when we delete rows that are to old. So How do we delete from the table an not consumer MEMORY that we want later?

Your last 3 questions lack any details of what you're trying to do, or what problem you're experiencing.
Post ALL details you can. Give examples of queries, error messages, query execution times, table sizes.
You can't just say "lots of overhead". I'm not even sure what you're referring to when you say "overhead".

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer