Hello all.

I have a problem which is very serious for us. After shutting down our mysql
database and starting it up again, ALL our innodb-tables are just as they were
several weeks ago (january 31). All the changes, additions, deletions that have
happened since are gone. The same thing happens if we go back to backups which
are not entirerly new but later than jan 31. I have no idea what's causing
this, and I have absolutely no clue what to do about it. Any suggestions?
We're running MySQL 4.0.21 on Red Hat.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated!
Best regards,
-- Henrik Skotth