Hello all
 I am running linux mandrake with Mysql vers 3.23.23-beta, for
pc-linux-gnu on i686

I've had a problem with recieving to many connections which i am working
on but my MAIN problem currently is that it will not allow me to insert
into tables.
I cleared out all the connections and can query the database and recieve
the answers.. but when i do a standard insert into one of the tables it
just seems to hang there.. its like it catches a lock or something. This
is an old table and these are the same query's its been using for over a
year.. other then fixing the table with myisamchk nothing has changed.
The table needed to be fixed due to the too many connections error which
currupted it appearantly.

Any idea's why it would be hanging on an insert statement?

Ter