Hi Everybody!

I'm installing Mysql on a solaris 2.7 sparc machine.
In the mysql manual is this passage:

"You will find several files and subdirectories in the
mysql directory. The most important for installation
purposes are the `bin' and `scripts' subdirectories.
`bin'
This directory contains client programs and the server
You should add the full pathname of this directory to
your PATH environment variable so that your shell
finds the MySQL programs properly."

Question:  How do I add the full path name to my PATH
environment variable?  The url provided was of much
help.

Many thanks everybody!
simon