I have a 50g CSV file that I am trying to import into an empty MyISAM table. It appears to go fine except after 10 hours it hasn't completed. A "Show Process List" shows Info="load data infile ..." and State="Repair with keycache". The table has a few hundred million rows of data. I assume it is using "Repair with keycache" to rebuild the indexes after the data has been loaded.

From what I've read "Repair with keycache" is going to take a huge amount of time to complete. How do I disable "Repair with keycache" and use "Repair with sort" instead (which should be faster, right?)? I'm using MySQL 4.1.10 on Win XP and 1gb ram.

TIA

Mike