I got my csv delimited using "{" as follows:

87547{240414986{0{
87547{240414987{0{
87547{240414988{0{
87547{240414989{0{
87547{240414990{1{GALLEGOS---MISKEYED MONTH IN BIRTHDATE

I tried to import using SQLyog as following:
Lines Terminated By: \n
Fields set to Variable length, Fields Terminated by: {

Then issued MySQL command to select orderid=20414989

mysql> select * from batch where orderid=240414989;
+-------+-----------+--------+----------+
| QAID  | OrderID   | Errors | Comments |
+-------+-----------+--------+----------+
        | 240414989 |      0 |
+-------+-----------+--------+----------+
1 row in set (0.51 sec)

Why is QAID number not there where "not null" is specified as following:

create table batch (
        QAID int not null,
        OrderID int not null,
        Errors tinyint not null default 0,
        Comments varchar(255)
);

I'm confused and any help would be appreciated.

--
Power to people, Linux is here.