Does SQLyog log any errors for you? Are your lines terminated by \n or \r\n? Have you tried performing this import with the LOAD DATA INFILE command? There you could at least see if warnings or errors were encountered.

Scott Hamm wrote:

I got my csv delimited using "{" as follows:

87547{240414986{0{
87547{240414987{0{
87547{240414988{0{
87547{240414989{0{
87547{240414990{1{GALLEGOS---MISKEYED MONTH IN BIRTHDATE

I tried to import using SQLyog as following:
Lines Terminated By: \n
Fields set to Variable length, Fields Terminated by: {

Then issued MySQL command to select orderid=20414989

mysql> select * from batch where orderid=240414989;
+-------+-----------+--------+----------+
| QAID  | OrderID   | Errors | Comments |
+-------+-----------+--------+----------+
       | 240414989 |      0 |
1 row in set (0.51 sec)

Why is QAID number not there where "not null" is specified as following:

create table batch (
        QAID int not null,
        OrderID int not null,
        Errors tinyint not null default 0,
        Comments varchar(255)
);

I'm confused and any help would be appreciated.