I have installed in a single user called "metal-host" more than 10 databases all with different names and in different php scripts (phpbb phpnuke mambo etc).
the problem is that they only work as I install them,after some hour later
all the scripts show me that error : Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) ....
then im trying to do : GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON somethign.* TO
[EMAIL PROTECTED] IDENTIFIED BY "password"; and then each database that
i re-give the GRANT all command works perfectly..but for 1 minute
only,then it gives me the same : Access denied for user:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]' (Using password: YES) .... So is there any limitation for the number of DBases that each user should
run ?

--
Metal-host.Net - Web Hosting & Other Services