Osvaldo Sommer wrote:

Daniel:

The program is an interfase for a weigth system in a Retail
environment. The program query the weigth system for new data every 200 miliseconds,
if new data is received it has to be stored in the database. The table
has automatic correlative, the data in ascii, the date and time and a
Timestamp.

When we run the program it start well and the data gets processed and
stored. But after a while we start getting error 3151 ODBC can't connect
to mysql server.

We have MySql 4.0.12 and odbc 3.51.6, all the tables are linked to the
msaccess program.

What else you need of info?

Osvaldo Sommer

How about some code examples?