Chris Knipe wrote:
Now, I've been running for not even 1 hour with the skip-errors enabled.... A quick check, on ONE table...

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# mysql --host=mysqldb01 --database=DB -p Enter password: Reading table information for completion of table and column names You can turn off this feature to get a quicker startup with -A

elcome to the MySQL monitor.  Commands end with ; or \g.
Your MySQL connection id is 159 to server version: 5.0.2-alpha-log

mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
+------------------+
| COUNT(RadAcctId) |
+------------------+
|            1144320 |
+------------------+
1 row in set (1.69 sec)

mysql> quit
Bye
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~# mysql --host=mysqldb02 --database=DB -p
Enter password:

Your MySQL connection id is 105 to server version: 5.0.2-alpha-log

mysql> SELECT COUNT(RadAcctId) FROM RadiusAccounting;
+------------------+
| COUNT(RadAcctId) |
+------------------+
|            1144218 |
+------------------+
1 row in set (0.05 sec)

mysql>

So there's already data missing on the slave.... *shrugs*

--
Chris.

I was thinking that master is executing the same queries that slave does - if an error exists on slave then it first comes up on the master and master is not executing it either.
You prove that I was wrong... now I must check the integrity of the data
on my slaves, which all are running with slave skip errors turned on :/.

--
Irek Slonina