Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:35 AM
Subject: Re: Need help coverting MDB > SQL

Microsofts Acesss that makes ASP pages. The databsae is saved as MDB. Yes, it does have a uplink, my problem is lack of experience with SQL. It asks for localhost, but of course that i smy computer and I dont have any SQL or anything on it. I tried to send it to my sever, but I am lost..is it the IP or web address? Where is SQL hidden on a linux/apache server?