Hi there,

I'm on mysql 4.1.10a on Windows 2003 Server.

I'm getting :
File 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\?.conf' not found (Errcode: 22) Character set '#33' is not a compiled character set and is not specified in the 'c:\mysql\share\charsets\Index' file

when some PHP applications try accessing their database.

I know this is classified as Bug number 312 (http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=312).

I've read through all the supposed fixes and other posts all over the place, but, to be honest, I'm confused. I'm not really sure what the fix is.

Is there actually a fix?
If there is a fix, would someone be kind enough to give me an idiots guide on what to do please?

Regards

Stephen