I want to get everything from user than if record exist in admin so
user has admin(administrator) in table user with user.id =
admin.admin_id, so I need to get 'admin' first_name and last_name

If there is no record in table admin with adin.user_id = user.id ,
than I need at least all records from user

Table: user
| id            | int(10)                         |      | PRI | NULL
  | auto_increment |
| email         | varchar(100)                    | YES  |     | NULL
  |                |
| password      | varchar(45)                     | YES  |     | NULL
  |                |
| first_name    | varchar(100)                    | YES  |     | NULL
| last_name     | varchar(100)                    | YES  |     | NULL
| type          | enum('admin','user')            | YES  |     | NULL
  | auto_increment |

Table: admin
| id            | int(10)  |      | PRI | NULL    | auto_increment |
| admin_id      | int(10)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| user_id       | int(10)  | YES  |     | NULL    |                |
| date          | datetime | YES  |     | NULL    |                |