From: David Blomstrom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 30 March 2005 06:23
To: mysql@lists.mysql.com
Subject: RE: Need Help with 813-MDB File

Thanks for both your tips. I discovered by chance that
Navicat (which I have) will do the conversion - very
easily. Whether or not it will be a success is hard to
say; it's loaded nearly 3 million rows so far, with
over 8,000 errors recorded.

But I'm going to download DB Tools, as I have frequent
need for data conversion tools.

Thanks.